Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by mrbasher
28 Mar 2013, 19:06
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Shifter quits [solved]
Replies: 16
Views: 15794

Re: Shifter quits [solved]

I don't think your app is sending the reset and/or suspend. It's the OS. Not sure why it would do it but, at any rate, my adapter needed to be able to handle it no matter what sends it. The same happens on a PC reboot usually so... It needed to be fixed asap. :)
by mrbasher
28 Mar 2013, 15:34
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Shifter quits [solved]
Replies: 16
Views: 15794

Re: Shifter quits [solved]

No problem at all. :) This firmware will be included on all new orders and I am sending out a notice to everyone that purchased prior. Hopefully that will cover most of the bases. As near as I could tell, when Fanaleds was trying to enumerate the HID list, the OS was sending some kind of RST packet ...
by mrbasher
28 Mar 2013, 01:35
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Shifter quits [solved]
Replies: 16
Views: 15794

Re: Shifter quits

I'm going to post this here in case anyone is having trouble and ends up here while searching :) This is the newest firmware, all set to go: http://www.basherboards.com/FL2_firmware If someone is trying to load this and needs any help at all, just shoot me a message using the contact form on my webs...
by mrbasher
27 Mar 2013, 18:04
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Shifter quits [solved]
Replies: 16
Views: 15794

Re: Shifter quits

Dirk, Don't rack your brain over this. I have determined that it is an issue with the firmware on the FL2 and I am currently working on a fix. I have it sorted, I just need to get it prepared for release. When it's ready I will post a link here so that cmans can use it. End users can update the firm...