Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by NoobBlaster
17 Apr 2013, 14:54
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: CSW displays 'OFF' @ MAX RPMs-iRacing(SOLVED)
Replies: 5
Views: 14615

Re: CSW displays 'OFF' @ MAX RPMs-iRacing(bug?)

Fanaleds will never send the OFF on it's own, there is a NA that might come from us, but I'm quiet sure we don't send that one anymore, certainly never OFF. Thanks for the help Dirk, I have solved the problem as you can see in my original post. As for the right Joystick problem, I can't even get iR...
by NoobBlaster
17 Apr 2013, 13:03
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: CSW displays 'OFF' @ MAX RPMs-iRacing(SOLVED)
Replies: 5
Views: 14615

Re: CSW displays 'OFF' @ MAX RPMs-iRacing(bug?)

Have you turned off the native support from iRacing? : http://fanaleds.com/readme Yes, iRacing Native support disabled. Fanaleds will never send the OFF on it's own, there is a NA that might come from us, but I'm quiet sure we don't send that one anymore, certainly never OFF. I'm thinking you might...
by NoobBlaster
17 Apr 2013, 06:41
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: CSW displays 'OFF' @ MAX RPMs-iRacing(SOLVED)
Replies: 5
Views: 14615

CSW displays 'OFF' @ MAX RPMs-iRacing(SOLVED)

****EDIT***** I did a little playing around & I found that the problem causing this bizarre flashing was a 3rd party program called 'Motion Cockpit View' made by an iRacing member Stephane Turpin. I use it just for the CSP pedal vibration as I find the Fanaleds doesn't work as accurately & F...