Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by giuseppepilot86
28 Dec 2013, 23:11
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: RPM perc. and iRacing
Replies: 3
Views: 4792

Re: RPM perc. and iRacing

Bose321 wrote:Take a look at the car editor. I believe that's what you mean?
Yeah but I just would prefer to have a generic setting that applies to all cars and sims, the intention is to have the identical behaviour of the leds for every game using a standard/unique setting that works for all.
by giuseppepilot86
28 Dec 2013, 03:12
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: RPM perc. and iRacing
Replies: 3
Views: 4792

RPM perc. and iRacing

Hello. I was testing this useful function and noticed that iRacing always keeps its own profile curves for each car, which can be a good and a bad thing at the same time. It would be nice to have a separate setting which controls a modifed rpm curve made by the user for each led based on the total c...