Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by jvanstone12
11 Jul 2013, 01:39
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Race07 Dedicated Server
Replies: 5
Views: 6138

Re: Race07 Dedicated Server

I realized that dedicated server is a Steam game, so I dont think I can simply rename the exe or Steam will not recognize what to do. Is there a way to do this?
by jvanstone12
10 Jul 2013, 17:01
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Race07 Dedicated Server
Replies: 5
Views: 6138

Re: Race07 Dedicated Server

Thank you I will try that tonight.
by jvanstone12
10 Jul 2013, 02:30
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Race07 Dedicated Server
Replies: 5
Views: 6138

Race07 Dedicated Server

When I play race07 and I have a dedicated server open, the wheel tries to respond to both race07 AND the server simultaneously, so the display and vibration show extra information. Can I disable it from seeing dedicated server somehow?