Recent News
Media
FAQ
Downloads
Forums
Donate
Home
Forums
Search
Search
Advanced search
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Search found 2 matches
Go to advanced search
Search
Advanced search
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
by
bill4725
22 Jul 2013, 11:21
Forum:
Bug reports
Topic:
LEDs doesn't work on G27 ["Solved"]
Replies:
13
Views:
17898
Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27
OK so all of a sudden its started working didn't do a thing.......I hate modern technology.
thanks for the help
Jump to post
by
bill4725
21 Jul 2013, 21:36
Forum:
Bug reports
Topic:
LEDs doesn't work on G27 ["Solved"]
Replies:
13
Views:
17898
Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27
I'm having the same problem I have copied the .DLL into the plugin folder in ETS2 and the leds flash when I start Fanaleds but nothing in the game
the fanaleds screen status does not change from waiting but it does detect I started ETS2
Jump to post
Sort by
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Ascending
Descending
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search