Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by Mark Maffet
30 Jul 2013, 07:55
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Cannot switch from KPH to MPH (Solved)
Replies: 4
Views: 11436

Re: Cannot switch from KPH to MPH

A fellow Iracer Anthony Tollis gave me the solution to the problem. You have to edit the XML changing KPH to MPH then not click save profile in Fanaleds again or it will revert back to KPH. So bottom line is change the XML and then leave it alone. Here is link to page with his solution. http://membe...
by Mark Maffet
30 Jul 2013, 00:40
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Cannot switch from KPH to MPH (Solved)
Replies: 4
Views: 11436

Re: Cannot switch from KPH to MPH

Try setting it to metric for a change, I somehow got them mixed up with the last build, so metric=imperial and vice-versa. Sorry for this stupid mistake :D This is really weird then because as I said nothing I do lets me save any change from metric to imperial so bottom line is it is always metric ...
by Mark Maffet
29 Jul 2013, 18:08
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Cannot switch from KPH to MPH (Solved)
Replies: 4
Views: 11436

Cannot switch from KPH to MPH (Solved)

No matter what I try I cannot get it to switch from metric to imperial. I have tried editing the XLM with text editor and all the other suggested things I read here. Tried changing default values in XLM for both the default profile and my Iracing profile but it simply refuses to show anything in Ira...