Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by T3hDon
08 Oct 2013, 08:00
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanatec CSW loses return to center function.[Video]
Replies: 3
Views: 6293

Re: Fanatec CSW loses return to center function.[Video]

After my initial post I soon learned that this is normal function. When used with a PS3 (playing GT5) the wheel would return to zero. This was the only experience I had with the wheel so I assumed it was normal.
by T3hDon
05 Oct 2013, 02:54
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanatec CSW loses return to center function.[Video]
Replies: 3
Views: 6293

Fanatec CSW loses return to center function.[Video]

After installing the Fanaleds software the return to center function of the CSW wheel no longer works. At one point the wheel would return to center on certain USB ports and be recognized within Fanaleds on the other USB ports. After the latest round of uninstall/reinstalling the Fanaleds/Fanatec Dr...