Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by mekanizumu
26 Oct 2013, 16:32
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [not a bug]Revleds not working in LFS
Replies: 5
Views: 6154

Re: Revleds not working in LFS

Thanks a lot! It works now! But I think it's still a little buggy if I can't get the revleds working by just checking the revleds checkbox in an empty lfs profile:)

Anyway, I really appreciate the fantastic work you guys have done for making CSW leds working for so many simulators!
by mekanizumu
25 Oct 2013, 03:52
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [not a bug]Revleds not working in LFS
Replies: 5
Views: 6154

Re: Revleds not working in LFS

No I haven't made any profile. I just changed the active profile to LFS and modified that profile. I have downloaded your profile lfs.xml but I have no idea where to put it? Just place it under the Fanaleds install folder? The Fanaleds UI doesn't seem to have any menu for importing this XML file. Th...
by mekanizumu
24 Oct 2013, 16:49
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [not a bug]Revleds not working in LFS
Replies: 5
Views: 6154

[not a bug]Revleds not working in LFS

I have a CSW wheel. I downloaded the latest version 1.6a (and also tried 1.5), the LED is working fine but the revleds are not shown in LFS. I only play LFS so I don't know if they work in other games. Do you have any idea how to fix this? Also the rumble effects are not working. For example when I ...