Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by derx
10 Nov 2013, 14:59
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Upshift flashing can't be turned off
Replies: 2
Views: 3910

Re: Upshift flashing can't be turned off

np you have my email adress :) The other thing I noticed (which might be related) is that the shift indicator shows a lot sooner than before. It would be nice if you could adjust that as well. Some people might like to get the indicator sooner, but I prefer to see it just before I need to shift (lik...
by derx
09 Nov 2013, 09:55
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Upshift flashing can't be turned off
Replies: 2
Views: 3910

Upshift flashing can't be turned off

Hi,

if I set the upshift timeout to 0 (which according to the popup would disable the flashing on upshift) the [ ] flash in a really weird pattern. It didn't do that in the 1.x version. I use 2.0c with a Fanatec CSW (FW37).

gr derx