Search found 6 matches

Go to advanced search

by philippb
18 Nov 2013, 22:48
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: New update interfers with oculus rift
Replies: 11
Views: 11177

Re: New update interfers with oculus rift

Hi Dirk

Its seems to work fine now. Thx very much.
If there should be problems in the future I will report them.

cheers

Philipp
by philippb
14 Nov 2013, 00:48
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: New update interfers with oculus rift
Replies: 11
Views: 11177

Re: New update interfers with oculus rift

hi dirk yes the rift isn't recognized anymore by "oculus configuration utility application" after I start fanaleds. i dont know if something is messed up with my usb slot configuration or if it has something to do with one of the last updates from fanaleds. i am almost sure this problem wa...
by philippb
13 Nov 2013, 16:34
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: New update interfers with oculus rift
Replies: 11
Views: 11177

Re: New update interfers with oculus rift

The problem is still there even with the new usb hub. I was too early with my judgment.

Here is the log:

0: Log opened with debug level: 4
0: Log opened with debug level: 0
0: Fanaleds already running, giving focus
0: Autoupdater: Running latest available version.
by philippb
13 Nov 2013, 15:58
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: New update interfers with oculus rift
Replies: 11
Views: 11177

Re: New update interfers with oculus rift

The problem is resolved i think. When I used another USB Hub the problem didn't appear anymore. So it might not be related to Fanaleds software.
by philippb
11 Nov 2013, 21:16
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: New update interfers with oculus rift
Replies: 11
Views: 11177

Re: New update interfers with oculus rift

yes i miss the rumble and the break threshold :)

and yes after i close fanaleds sdk utility software from rift recognizes again.
by philippb
10 Nov 2013, 23:50
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: New update interfers with oculus rift
Replies: 11
Views: 11177

New update interfers with oculus rift

Hi

Thanks for this fantastic software.

I wanted to report a bug with oculus rift. Since the new update after I start Fanaleds my oculus rift isn't recognized anymore in sdk utility as well as iracing. Head tracking doesnt work anymore.

This is on windows 7 64bit.

Regards

Philipp