Search found 5 matches

Go to advanced search

by Apex2Apex
27 Dec 2013, 19:09
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13267

Re: v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration

You might want to adjust your brake threshold then. I think you should put the slider to the right. Yes, slider to the right.. I also configured each car with 100 for threshold. It is still too late for vibration to engage, I have already slid past my corner. When the pedals are plugged directly in...
by Apex2Apex
27 Dec 2013, 18:45
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13267

Re: v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration

ok.. plugged in via USB and the Pedals are now recognized and there is pedal vibration...

BUT.. the timing is WAY off.. they start vibrating AFTER brake lockup and AFTER lifting of the pedal. The ABS should vibrate at the point of brake lockup.
by Apex2Apex
27 Dec 2013, 17:38
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13267

Re: v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration

Don't think there's anything we can do. The Fanatec SDK, which we rely on, does not have the option to let the brake pedal rumble directly through the wheel, or it's very inconsistent. Your best option will be to plug in your pedals via USB. However, we have had several reports of the V2 pedals not...
by Apex2Apex
27 Dec 2013, 15:35
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13267

Re: v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration

Thank you for the reply.

If I run iRacing without FanaLEDS.. My brake/ABS function works.

The thing that I noticed is that when I launch FanaLEDS is that my Pedals do not show at all in your app.

I will try connecting via USB later this afternoon. I am EST time.
by Apex2Apex
27 Dec 2013, 02:31
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration
Replies: 7
Views: 13267

v2.1 iRacing No Brake/ABS Vibration

Hello all, 1. Fantastic product.. once I get everything working, I will be donating! 2. I primarily run iRacing with Fanatec CSW wheel and ClubSport v2 Pedals connected directly to the wheel. when I run WITHOUT FanaLEDs.. my brake/ABS vibration works. when i run WITH FanaLEDs, I loose my Brake/ABS v...