Search found 5 matches

Go to advanced search

by Coasterreal
18 May 2014, 18:29
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals
Replies: 8
Views: 9695

Re: Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals

Crashed again with the Fanatec output unchecked. I formatted my machine and reinstalled the minimal amount of drivers, etc in order to get iRacing up and going. Working like a charm. I will keep an eye out on if and when this stops. I will ensure to test it each time after any sort of installs or dr...
by Coasterreal
18 May 2014, 18:22
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals
Replies: 8
Views: 9695

Re: Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals

No....but I will.

Computer has also been acting a little strange lately. Nothing is showing up on scans and such, but I may format and it and start clean. I would better be able to tell you if anything changes if I started clean. Will try this now.
by Coasterreal
16 May 2014, 00:17
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals
Replies: 8
Views: 9695

Re: Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals

Yes. I actually today and short of fully formatting my machine, have tried these things: Swapped out my pedals and wheel from USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 slots (crashes when iRacing sim enters car) Uninstalled and shut down all non-essential programs I wasnt using. Includes even things I use in conjunction w...
by Coasterreal
10 Apr 2014, 03:14
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals
Replies: 8
Views: 9695

Re: Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals

Bose321 wrote:Is there anything you have changed in the meantime? I don't think it's likely that Fanaleds is suddenly broken or something. Any updates/new hardware or software that you're using perhaps?
Thats the odd thing, no. If I knew there was something I could roll back I would.
by Coasterreal
08 Apr 2014, 03:11
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals
Replies: 8
Views: 9695

Fanaleds crashing - iRacing / CSR Elite / CSP Pedals

Fanatec CSP V1 Pedals Fanatec CSR - Elite It was working about 2 weeks ago. Now, as soon as I jump into the car, it crashes. Ive verified with a 4th monitor, it just quits and then the system tray icon is gone. Any ideas? Ive tried reinstalling, upgrading to the newest version and then backing up 2 ...