Search found 6 matches

Go to advanced search

by flyoffacliff
22 Nov 2014, 19:02
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Assigning LEDs
Replies: 9
Views: 7291

Re: Assigning LEDs

Bose321 wrote:The only thing that will work now is to set the scaling to 100%. We'll have a look for future released to improve this.

Okay. Thank you. :)
by flyoffacliff
21 Nov 2014, 22:54
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Assigning LEDs
Replies: 9
Views: 7291

Re: Assigning LEDs

Bump
by flyoffacliff
16 Nov 2014, 20:16
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Assigning LEDs
Replies: 9
Views: 7291

Re: Assigning LEDs

I tried enabling the compatibility settings to force 640x480 resolution, but that made it worse. I have my DPI set to 150%. Then I tried checking "Disable Display Scaling On High DPI setting." That helped slightly, and I can acses the drop-down box now, but not the check-box under it. Also...
by flyoffacliff
16 Nov 2014, 17:24
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Assigning LEDs
Replies: 9
Views: 7291

Re: Assigning LEDs

Thank you, but I can't even got to the drop-down menu to change it. The window won't fit my screen, even at 1920x1080 resolution. Here is a screenshot:

Image
by flyoffacliff
15 Nov 2014, 22:57
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Assigning LEDs
Replies: 9
Views: 7291

Re: Assigning LEDs

How do I do that?
by flyoffacliff
15 Nov 2014, 19:19
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Assigning LEDs
Replies: 9
Views: 7291

Assigning LEDs

I have a Logitech G27 and GRID Autosport. I tried assigning specific things to the LEDs, but they don't work, they still show the RPMs. Is the feature not compatible with this game? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you