Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by Javi_Toretto
19 Dec 2014, 10:36
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2 [SOLVED]
Replies: 6
Views: 5164

Re: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2

Hi,
It is already formatted the computer and fanaleds application works again

Bose321 thanks for your concern

Regards
by Javi_Toretto
16 Dec 2014, 20:00
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2 [SOLVED]
Replies: 6
Views: 5164

Re: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2

Bose321 wrote:Do you happen to use any mods or something? What build is your game at?
Hi, after using any mod the program closes . Whenever I enter the race .
Right now we are using build 798 but with the new also happens .

Tomorrow I have to format the computer and I will try .

regards
by Javi_Toretto
15 Dec 2014, 20:25
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2 [SOLVED]
Replies: 6
Views: 5164

Re: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2

Bose321 wrote:Have you updated the rFactor 2 plugin after updating Fanaleds?
hi, excuse me for not answering earlier. Yes, I upgraded rfactor after putting fanaleds but I downloaded again the dll to put them again.
But always the fanaleds program closes when I enter race.
regards
by Javi_Toretto
10 Dec 2014, 13:30
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2 [SOLVED]
Replies: 6
Views: 5164

Fanaleds crash on rfactor2 [SOLVED]

Hi, I have installed the version 2.2h with SRW -S1 Steering Wheel and when I go to track rFactor2 I get this error: Problem signature : Problem Event Name : APPCRASH Application Name : FanaLEDs.exe Application Version : 0.0.0.0 Timestamp of the application: 5436de33 Name of module errors : FanaLEDs....