Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by Winky
24 Dec 2014, 07:45
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Killed my Wheel (Logitech G27) [SOLVED]
Replies: 3
Views: 24742

Re: Killed my Wheel (Logitech G27)

UPDATE 2:

All is working well now, including the in-game LEDs. Not sure what went wrong the first time. Hopefully when I turn off my PC at the end of the day everything will still be working the following day. If not I will let you know.

You can mark this thread solved for now.

Thanks,

Winky
by Winky
24 Dec 2014, 07:38
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Killed my Wheel (Logitech G27) [SOLVED]
Replies: 3
Views: 24742

Re: Killed my Wheel (Logitech G27)

UPDATE: I completely switched off my PC and power to the G27, waited a bit and then turned everything on again and it seems that the wheel is functioning normal again. The LEDs don't work as I've uninstalled FANALEDS, but I will try installing it again to see if the bug can be reproduced. Will updat...
by Winky
24 Dec 2014, 06:51
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Killed my Wheel (Logitech G27) [SOLVED]
Replies: 3
Views: 24742

Killed my Wheel (Logitech G27) [SOLVED]

Hi, I installed FANALEDS after reading that it could fix the LEDs on my Logitech G27 with Assetto Corsa. It did fix them, but at the same time my wheel does not function properly any more. The pedals and shifters work fine, and so do the buttons on my wheel. But the turning of the wheel itself does ...