Additional features?

Do you have any modes or games you would like to see? Let us know.
Jr1414

Additional features?

Post by Jr1414 »

First off, thanks for all of your hard work on this software. It is awesome, and I truly appreciate it. I don't know how you can provide it for free?!?!

I know you've got your hands full with bug fixes right now, just a few additional features to put this over the top when you get the chance.

1) User assignable text field for SLI-Pro, i.e H2O for water temp, Oil for Oil temp, etc. This would be a big deal and really make it outstanding.

2) Possibility of making a number value flash when reaching a threshold on the display. i.e. Oil or Water Temp when gauge in car is flashing, Lap Time/Delta when setting a new fastest lap, etc.

Even if these features never see the light of day, this is still the most powerful software out there. But just that little bit more would make me so happy!!!

Thanks again.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Re: Additional features?

Post by DirkT »

Thanks for the suggestions.

Your first one is already on our TODO list.
The second also/kinda. But we have to work out exactly what we want, because these kind of features can make an already quite crowded GUI, even more complicated.

Both of them require a whole lot of work in order to work properly and user-friendly, so don't expect anything soon

:) But I wouldn't say never :)

Jr1414

Post by Jr1414 »

Ok, kind of a dead topic, but any chance we may see this someday? It is really what would make this absolutely perfect for me!!!

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

I'm afraid not any time real soon.

Without making Fanaleds a commercial product I just can't find the time to do this in properly.

Matthias Willhardt

Additional features?

Post by Matthias Willhardt »

Nice Ideas, would love to have Blinking Flag lights too ;)

I know that should be possible, since that stupid SLI-Max was able too but thats a crappy Programm.