Stay enabling Brake Vibration on

Do you have any modes or games you would like to see? Let us know.
Gaspedal

Stay enabling Brake Vibration on

Post by Gaspedal »

Great Tool!!! I'm so happy to found it and have today donate 10€ for this great tool!!! Thanks!!! Now I can use my CSP V2 :)

I have a question:

How can I permanently activate the Brake vibration after holding down the brake pedal? (irrespective of games and without telemetry). I want enable the vibration for all games without any plugin (even under windows) when I press the brake pedal (without ABS impuls or telemetry from game). Is this possible? You can add a checkbox like "brake vibration if push down". That would be great and I would donate more for this feature!! Thanks!
Last edited by Gaspedal on 12 Oct 2014, 13:47, edited 8 times in total.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Stay enabling Brake Vibration on

Post by Bose321 »

Thanks for the kind words and your donation!

Currently that is not possible. I am not sure about a feature like this, what exactly would it be used for?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Gaspedal

Re: Stay enabling Brake Vibration on

Post by Gaspedal »

nothing to thank.I gladly support ingenious tools like this :)

Back to your question: Because, this give me better feeling during racing if the brake pedal vibrates all time after pressing (even after slight pressure). Better with option like more pressure->faster vibration frequenz. It would be great for not supported games too, if the tool can't find telemetry information that Fanaleds could use. No way to make this possible in the future?

It's the only thing, I'm missing in this tool.
Last edited by Gaspedal on 12 Oct 2014, 15:31, edited 10 times in total.