Still no official fix for Units? [Fixed in 2.0]

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
BARMotorsport

Still no official fix for Units? [Fixed in 2.0]

Post by BARMotorsport »

Version 1.6a
Still can't switch from Metric to Imperial and save for Race 07 and iRacing. Don't know how to edit or find .xml file... don't want to either :roll:

Surprised no fix yet or am I missing something? What is last version that this actually worked in, maybe I will go back?

Thanks,
Stephen
Last edited by DirkT on 07 Nov 2013, 09:37, edited 1 time in total.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Still no official fix for Units?

Post by Bose321 »

This got fixed a while ago but we are not releasing another version in the meanwhile before Fanaleds 2.0.

Did it ever work for you?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

MapleHamwich

Post by MapleHamwich »

I'm running 1.6 with rFactor 2 and I cannot get units to save either.

At an earlier point when I first started using it everything worked fine but now a month or so in things aren't working properly. The unit changes will not save. Also, FanaLEDS seems to have a delayed reaction to the game: gear/speed will not show up until I've been on the track for 5-10 seconds and so on.

I've done several clean installs to this point, not sure what the issue is.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

as stated, the units aren't working properly on the 1.6 version. This is fixed in the 2.0 version that will soon be released, just a little more patience. :)

As for the delay in rFactor 2, that is by design from rFactor themselves, we have got nothing to do with that. You can see a plugin like icon on the top left of your rFactor screen, once that's gone all your plugins start to work.