Nascar racing 2003

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
JKaKarot27

Nascar racing 2003

Post by JKaKarot27 »

hey i have installed this and when i open the game the profile does activate but the led's will not work while im in game any ideas???

0: Log opened with debug level: 4
0: Log opened with debug level: 4
2: Setting up hardware
2: Beginning device enumeration
2: Error reading manufacturer
2: Error reading serial
2: Hardware found on ID: 0 name: G27 Racing Wheel vendor: ver: 12.38 ser: RAWID-046d-c29b
3: Found device match in config from serial: G27
2: Finished enumeration devices
2: Showing init routine
2: Hardware ready to go
0: Autoupdater: Running latest available version.
Last edited by JKaKarot27 on 26 Feb 2015, 01:11, edited 1 time in total.

JKaKarot27

Re: Nascar racing 2003

Post by JKaKarot27 »

so i take it the formus are dead since no one knows how to respond

JKaKarot27

Led not working in NASCAR racing 2003

Post by JKaKarot27 »

led will not work in nascar racing 2003

i will not donate unless we can find help on this
Last edited by JKaKarot27 on 03 Mar 2015, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

SwiftyOne
Beta tester

Re: Led not working in NASCAR racing 2003

Post by SwiftyOne »

JKaKarot27 wrote:led will not work in nascar racing 2003

i will not donate unless we can find help on this
Maybe it could be down to your complete rudeness, and threatening attitude, don't you think? :shock:
Project CARS...The Worlds Most Beautiful Racing Simulation..For PC, XBone, PS4, and Wii U...Release November 2014
http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Sorry for the late reply. We're not sure what's wrong here. We do not own the game and it's difficult for us to check this. When we find some time we could look at it, but this game will not get our top priority. I am interested in the feedback from other users. Does it (still) work, or is there something wrong in general?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

SwiftyOne
Beta tester

Post by SwiftyOne »

Bose321 wrote:Sorry for the late reply. We're not sure what's wrong here. We do not own the game and it's difficult for us to check this. When we find some time we could look at it, but this game will not get our top priority. I am interested in the feedback from other users. Does it (still) work, or is there something wrong in general?
It works just fine here,...The only problem I have had, that now(since the last update of FanaLEDS) it's not compatible with other software like SimDash...This really is NOT your fault...But I will copy and paste a post I made( Thread is here: http://www.symprojects.com/forum/index.php?topic=4601.0 ) This is how I solved it:

I finally found out what was wrong :) I have a Fanatec CSW v2 Base and the BMW rim, so I use the latest FanaLEDS v2.3, I also had FanaLEDS start with Windows....So, I turn off FanaLEDs, and now my Sli Pro with SimDash is working fine, I turn on FanaLEDS, and SimDash stops working ::)
My guess is, since I did have SimDash v6 working with FanaLEDS, it must be down to the update of FanaLEDS software, no other games are affected, only Nascar2003. Anyway, seems I can't run both at the same time like I would rather do :-\
I will also post this at FanaLEDS Forum, and see if they can do something about this :)
Thanks for the help guy's

All the best...
Swifty

I do know this is not a priority game, it was just nice to have Both FanaLEDS and SimDash working together ;)
I also know that both you guys work very hard....I'll leave it there, if you have time, great... If not, that's still OK...I love what you do, Thanks :)
Cheers...
Swifty
Project CARS...The Worlds Most Beautiful Racing Simulation..For PC, XBone, PS4, and Wii U...Release November 2014
http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

razer668

Nascar racing 2003

Post by razer668 »

I am also interested in the LEDs getting work with NASCAR 2003. The new version of FanaLED is not supporting the game...-why? I have installed the old FanaLED version setupfanaleds_v20c.exe and this works with NASCAR2003.

I would be happy for support for NASCAR2003 in the next FanaLED Version. Thanks for your work!