"Inverted" brake rumble CSP V1/GT2 Wheel/Assetto Corsa

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
Focusatze

"Inverted" brake rumble CSP V1/GT2 Wheel/Assetto Corsa

Post by Focusatze »

Hey guys!

At first, thank you for this beautiful piece of software! I love it! But, i have some errors and it seems like everyday i have another one :D

Hard-/Software:
- Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel (newest drivers) (via USB)
- CSP V1 Pedals (newest drivers) (via USB)
- Assetto Corsa

1. My biggest problem since yesterday: My brake rumble feels inverted. With and without ABS(in game) it rumbles nearly the whole pedal way, but if i hit the point where ABS or traction lose starts, the rumble ends (arround 90-100%). I thought it should be different, isnt it? Even if i loose the brake the rumble comes back from ca.90-10%.
EDIT: I find out that this must be a hardware related thing. In the vibration test it is still the same: Good at the beginning and no more rumble at 90-100%

2.Last week it was more curious - the brake vibrates without pressing it on some straights. It feels like it rumbles on some bumps. When i press the brake the rumble was completely away. I fixed it with unplug and plug in the pedal USB and restart PC, Fanaleds and Assetto.

3. If i activate the gear rumble the wheel rumbles all the time (in game), also if i stand still on the track. In general it feels more like a basic engine rumble. It also makes the wheel much stiffer what feels pretty good but i cant really believe that the gear rumble function activates things like that.
Is that like it should be? I thought that it just should rumble if you are at the rpm limiter.

Funfact: Engine rumble makes no difference between on or off. What should be the feel of it?

4. The little display sometimes just show the gear (and empty fuel) and sometimes it also shows also the Km/h. That can change between two sessions in the same car. I dont really need more then the gear but i just want to know what is wrong with the functions. (All of them are activated)

Puuuh....that was a lot, please dont kill me :D

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Focusatze on 19 Jan 2017, 11:16, edited 5 times in total.