BMW Fanatec wheelrim on OSW

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
Boomslangnz1
Beta tester

BMW Fanatec wheelrim on OSW

Post by Boomslangnz1 »

Hi

I have a fanatec bmw wheel rim and using the http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php ... cts_id=236 leo bodnar adapter onto my osw direct drive.

Leo Bodnar is running firmware 2.2 already, I cannot get shift light [] working at all no matter what I try. I have tried deleting my xml files 100 times, I can get the rpm lights to show up fine and also get gear or even speedo to show on main screen. However gear never shows [] when i need to upshift and speedgear just freezes the speedo and shows the middle number as the gear and the last number as last known speedo eg 17 or 36 etc for 1st gear or 3rd gear

Ive tried unticking the shift light and re-ticking and tried older fanaled versions but none of them seem to work.

diagnostics works fine and when i load fanaleds everything shows and works fine too, i just cannot get it to show [] around gears when its upshift time etc

Ive tested with Assetto,Project Cars and iracing

What can I do?

Ive also tried formula wheel rim and its the same

I made a video to show what its doing with speedgear, I think it must be something with fanaleds and leo bodnar?
I got given some global settings from someone with working fanatec rig and ive even tried their settings with my serial number and it still doesnt work right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwhlGcToV2Q[/youtube]

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Re: BMW Fanatec wheelrim on OSW

Post by DirkT »

[ ] blinking hasn't been included for the LeoBodnar conversion boards, I'll see when we can get this included for these as well.

wait for version 2.4l or later soon (beta this week) it's in :)

Boomslangnz1
Beta tester

Re: BMW Fanatec wheelrim on OSW

Post by Boomslangnz1 »

Cool thanks