[ETS2] 'Cruise Control' and 'Engine Warning' Indicators Not Working

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
rockandrole18

[ETS2] 'Cruise Control' and 'Engine Warning' Indicators Not Working

Post by rockandrole18 »

Hello, I use your wonderful software for quite some time now with my G27 and it's pretty great, quite a shame that Logitech and other manufacturers don't provide a software like yours, they just add LEDs to the bundle and don't seem to care that basically only a few games have a built-in support for it. They should have partnership with you :D

Anyway, I use your program on ETS2, and for some reason the 'Cruise Control' and 'Engine Warning' indicators don't light up when they should, and probably also the 'Fuel' indicator (someone wrote somewhere to set the 'Fuel perc.' to 100 though and I'm yet to try this, so probably this one not). I don't see anything in ETS2 'game.log.txt' regarding the 'Engine Warning', it just doesn't work when my truck gets damaged and I see an 'ENGINE WARNING' on the in-game dashboard. As for 'Cruise Control', it also doesn't work when using cruise control in-game, and the game log shows this warning after loading the plugin:
<ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::telemetry_register_for_channel: type 1 is not supported by channel 'truck.cruise_control' index 4294967295
Is there anything that can be done to fix this problem? Is it a known issue?
Another thing that I wanted to ask is if the plugin works with the game City Car Driving as I don't see it neither in the 'read me' page and the game profiles. If it works, what is the installation procedure like if I might ask?

P.S. one last question if you could answer me please: What is the 'Stalled' LED function?

Many thanks, I really appreciate your work guys. If you need any more information about my issue, I'll be happy to fill you in with all the details.