Setup Games Automatically Help!

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
mac2

Setup Games Automatically Help!

Post by mac2 »

As the title says - was having problem getting the rumble effects on my Fanatecv3 pedals - and noticed I had not run the "auto game setup" function in the help menu - when I do this for PC2 it instructs me to use a shared memory function in the options - however when I run the setup on Asseto Corsa (and ACC) I get a weird error message saying "game found without config or plug ins needed" - any help appreciated to fix this? (also just wondering if this might explain my lack of rumble effects on the v3 pedals?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Setup Games Automatically Help!

Post by Bose321 »

How did you connect your pedals? The preferred way is to connect it via USB.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

mac2

Re: Setup Games Automatically Help!

Post by mac2 »

Bose321 wrote:
30 May 2019, 11:19
How did you connect your pedals? The preferred way is to connect it via USB.
thanks for the reply
can give it a try as I was trying through my fanatic CSWv2 wheel base (as I was told this was the best way to get the rumble effects)

But should I be trying to auto setup through the help function - is this even required?(as it seemed to be suggesting some required files were missing when I run the setup?)

Update: Tried with usb and same problem - I think Fanaleds looks to be broken with both asseto corsa and ACC I don't get the rumble effects on either for the pedals and it gives the error message (see first post) when I try and do the auto setup!