New owner of CS Pedals V3 - how do the rumble motors work?

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
DeadBat

New owner of CS Pedals V3 - how do the rumble motors work?

Post by DeadBat »

The rumble motors don't work in any game I've tried and using Fanaleds hasn't helped. Is there something I'm supposed to do? I've updated the drivers and tested the motors.

xalikl

Re: New owner of CS Pedals V3 - how do the rumble motors work?

Post by xalikl »

same issue here....connected via usb using thrusmaster wheel, only managed to make rumble work in assetto corsa on throttle pedal, maybe on brake a bit also, have to test it more, but other games dont work for me, what should i do, does it matter how abs is set ingame for example?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Not all games support this, and the rumble is very weak so keep that in mind. Connecting the pedals via USB is the recommended way.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

xalikl

Post by xalikl »

Hi Bose, thank you for answering yes of course i have connected through usb. So far i tested project cars 2, assetto corsa, f1 2017, eurotrack sim 2, these games i managed to get the rumble working, but very low on brake, can it be tuned up?? Also i tried raceroom and turned abs off and experience of rumbling was really great. I think as advertised, brake rumble in locking the wheels while braking and throttle rumble in oversteering. In other games throttle rumbles all the time as engine function and no in oversteering, is that right? Only raceroom gives throttle rumble in oversteering? Or any other game? Also I tried iracing and im not able to get the ruzmble working in this game. I have looked in install readme and dont know what EXACTLY should be turned off....any tips about this? Can i set up somehow ABS in this game?

xalikl

Post by xalikl »

so i managed somehow made iracing work with my wheel (thrustmaster ts ferrari 488 - leds) and csp v3 on brake sometimes....throttle nothing. When i run diagnostic test through fanatic csp v3 control panel, the rumbles are much stronger than on diagnostic test through fanaleds? Can it be setup stronger like it is in fanatic test? And Can Throttle rumble be applied in iracing?