Clock in iRacing

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
bkem101

Clock in iRacing

Post by bkem101 »

So before I installed Win 8 and I was using Win seven I had Fanaled right how I want it. I turned the flashing off and had only the gear showing like in f1. Now that I switched to Win 8 and the 1.44 CSW driver a clock takes up the led. Then when I turn Fanaled on it switches between the clock and the mph or hear rapid and the flashing won't stop. I was wondering if the clock was a part of Fanaled and if problems were apparent with Win 8. I love the program by the way.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Re: Clock in iRacing

Post by DirkT »

The clock in Fanaleds could only be possible realisticly in SLI builds of Fanaleds. Does the clock dissapear? Or is it colliding with normale game support? You have the native iRacing support disabled I presume?

Would you be able to check something for me? in your users/(username)/Appdata/Roaming/Fanaleds folder. Do you have a global.xml there? It shouldn't be, for now.

bkem101

Post by bkem101 »

I just discovered the clock is from an iracing plugin called MCV. So I disabled that but the 1.5b version has a couple issues with iracing. You can't disable the mph kph even if you have the gear only enable and the flashing won't stop even if you set it to 0. Still love the program keep up the good work.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

The mph/khp (e.g. Speedgear) mode mode switching is fixed in the next version, hopefully this week...

Not sure about the other bug, I'll test it out

Please let us know if the 1.5d version fixes your mph/khp showing issues and others.
Last edited by DirkT on 25 Mar 2013, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.

bkem101

Post by bkem101 »

Yep I will that other bug I believe is that plugin again. Both it and Fanaled are going at the same time making the display go nuts. I will get back to you with the new version.