SLI-F1 AND F1 2012

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
Scuderia

SLI-F1 AND F1 2012

Post by Scuderia »

HELLO TO ALL-IM YOUR NEWEST MEMBER.I'VE JUST PURCHASED A NEW WHEEL WITH SLI-F1 AND I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE AND CODEMASTERS F1 2012.#1- ARE THE IN GAME TRACK WARNING FLAGS(YELLOW FLAGS,BLUE,RED,GREEN)PROGRAMBLE TO ACTIVATE THE SAME COLOUR OF LED'S ON THE DISPLAY?#2-IS THE "PIT LIMITER" IN GAME ACTIVE ALSO TO ASSIGNE LED'S TO.#3-I APPEAR TO HAVE SOME KIND OF MEMORY LOSS OR LEAK,BY TIMES.THIS IS USUALLY FIXED BY CLOSING ALL PROGRAMS,UNPLUGGING USB'S AND THEN FIRE ALL BACK UP.SOME TIMES WHEN FIRST STARTING UP- OPTIONS THAT ARE INC'D IN MY SLI-F1 SOFTWARE ARE NOT WORKING THE LED'S THERE SHOWN TO BE ASSIGNED TO.#4-WILL "LAP DELTA TO SESSION BEST" WORK CORRECTLY ON MY DISPLAY.MY PLATFORM IS PC:ACER ASPIRE V3771G-6662,USB 3.0,WINDOWS 8.1 LATEST VERSION IS ALSO INSTALLED 2.2E LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY-CHEERS!

Scuderia

Re: SLI-F1 AND F1 2012

Post by Scuderia »

ATT:DIRKT OR BOSE321-CAN YOU HELP TO CONFIRM THESE QUESTIONS/ DETAILS.THANX GUYS!lOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

Would you mind formatting your message? We can't read it like this, and also please use lower case...

Scuderia

Post by Scuderia »

Sorry about that mate (Dirk T) let’s start over! I have just recently purchased a new wheel with SLI-F1. I am currently working on F1 2012 and the following are a few questions in relation to the SLI F1 software for this game in particular.
1. Are the in-game track warning flags recognized when programmed to LED’s?

2. Same as above but in relation to assigning LED’s when (pit limiter) is on in-game?

3. Is lap delta telemetry an option, I am currently using “delta to best “which does not seem to be displaying correctly. Would like to be using “delta to session best” but no telemetry is being displayed for that option on my LCD screen.

4. There seems to be either a memory loss or leak. When I start up some of the options saved in my profile are not activated in the game, although they are shown as saved in the SLI F1 software profile. The only way I can get them to be acknowledged is to unplug the USB for the SLI F1 and plug back in.

I am also wondering if there is any documentation available that could let me know what options are programmable in the SLI F1 profiles when assigning LED’s and LCD screen info for this or any game in particular?

I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to reply to my questions that were probably discussed well in advance of me purchasing this system!
Cheers,

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

Scuderia wrote: 1. Are the in-game track warning flags recognized when programmed to LED’s?
All Codemasters games lack the support of any warning led, they just don't output the info. There is one exception and that is F1 2012 or 2013 the DRS.
Scuderia wrote: 2. Same as above but in relation to assigning LED’s when (pit limiter) is on in-game?
Same answer.
Scuderia wrote: 3. Is lap delta telemetry an option, I am currently using “delta to best “which does not seem to be displaying correctly. Would like to be using “delta to session best” but no telemetry is being displayed for that option on my LCD screen.
Delta to best could be one that is working, but the game does not natively output this information. So if it's available it's a calculated value by Fanaleds and it probably doesn't compare or work with the real value.
Scuderia wrote: 4. There seems to be either a memory loss or leak. When I start up some of the options saved in my profile are not activated in the game, although they are shown as saved in the SLI F1 software profile. The only way I can get them to be acknowledged is to unplug the USB for the SLI F1 and plug back in.
Memory leak? I think what you meant to say is that the settings don't get saved, after changing the profile settings, just click the "Close" button, it will save all changes.
Scuderia wrote: I am also wondering if there is any documentation available that could let me know what options are programmable in the SLI F1 profiles when assigning LED’s and LCD screen info for this or any game in particular?
Apart from the video showcase on youtube we don't have anyting sorry, it's just too time consuming and we both have fulltime jobs...

Thanks for the kind words anyway.