OMSI bus simulator

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
thejmr

OMSI bus simulator

Post by thejmr »

Hi All a few small things
1. I had the Rev working but now I have reset my pc cant seem to get the Rev lights to work. I have set up the rev values.
2. Can there be anymore support for OMSI as there are lots or variables that can be use as there are no indicators.

1 is the bigger issue I spent most the day trying to sus it out

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: OMSI bus simulator

Post by Bose321 »

There are not a lot of values we can use for some reason. Not sure if that has changed after we've released the support, but it was very limited at that time.

Do the bus profiles match the right names etc? Could you maybe show me the profiles for the busses?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

thejmr

Post by thejmr »

fanaled alwasy tries to use the default
my 1st
is 590
2nd set
3rd set
final
shift

The reason there doesnt look much to use is becasue the scripts that create the buses are very buggy in the way they jump about I have a project off someone that done a full dash but using arduino with all the variables on I can set that. I done know how to set vehicles profiles but that is the base I use. It detects the change of gear but thats it also the fuel warning light is always on

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

OMSI provides the busnames, so the rev values must match the name from the bus you are driving.

You can find the name of the bus in the main screen of Fanaleds when OMSI is running.

Fuel levels aren't provided for OMSI, so you need to disable the setting yourself, also in the main screen.

thejmr

Post by thejmr »

hi
i can provide the variable for the fuel.

and No it doesnt the car box is empty when I am home i can send a screen shoot if you would like

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

If it does not, the busmod isn't providing a name. We need a name :)

thejmr

Post by thejmr »

ive attached a screen shot of the fanaled dash board the game is running in the back gorund
Attachments
rev.png