Assetto Corsa Lag

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
anthonywong

Assetto Corsa Lag

Post by anthonywong »

First and foremost, thanks for the great freeware.

I am using Logitech DFGT with Clubsport v1 pedals. As a result, I am running Logitech profiler and FanaLEDs in conjunction. Although FanaLEDs finally enables me to feel FFB from the pedals, I have encountered a new issue. For me, FanaLEDs runs a little bit slowly, with a considerable amount of input lag. Even dragging FanaLEDs window around the desktop seems to be laggy. Since now my pedals suffer from input lag, and the wheel does not, there is a dissonance that makes itself known when shifting, as the clutch does not engage quickly enough.

Thanks again for creating this versatile program, making it freeware, and providing free support to your users. I don't want to come off as entitled, but I would really like to know if there is a way to approach this problem, as the dissonance is proving too en cumbersome to continue using FanaLEDs. I would rather play without FFB and without lag rather than with both. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to help this issue to be resolved.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Assetto Corsa Lag

Post by DirkT »

Fanaleds doesn't do anything with input lag in regards to a simulator. The inputs being registered are handled by the simulator itself.

The only thing that could "lag" is that the FFB in the pedal, but from hardware perspective, that's output, not input.