Fanaleds 2.2f

You can find the latest Fanaleds version here.
Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Fanaleds 2.2f

Post by Bose321 »

We have just released Fanaleds 2.2f which fixes the problem when using the version of Assetto Corsa that was released a few days ago. Because the telemetry file was changed we had to adopt this in Fanaleds. Please make sure to upgrade both Fanaleds and Assetto Corsa in order to make it work again.

Original post: http://www.fanaleds.com/news/82-bugfix- ... corsa-live

Download: http://www.fanaleds.com/downloads
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Cru

Re: Fanaleds 2.2f

Post by Cru »

Thank you for the update!

For some reason I can't get the rev lights or the speed to show up on my Fanatec Clubsport BMW Rim.... I only see the gear I am in and the shift light keeps blinking.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

What game are you playing? Some games require car profiles to make the rev lights work.

Cru

Post by Cru »

I was playing AC.

Update... for some reason it just started working. I didn't change a thing... :)
Last edited by Cru on 06 Sep 2014, 07:04, edited 1 time in total.

MetalRush

Post by MetalRush »

Is your Fanatec connected via extended USB cables (without external power support or (powered) USB-hub)?
In that case, just check if your system did recognise your Fanatec (wheel or pedals).
I experience that my pedals are sometimes not found. I have extenders of ~1.80 mtr. Just a USB re-plug, and you're good to go.
I will purchase a powered USB-hub, because I think my cable lenght is too much for the power my wheel and pedals are drawing.

wowsers

Post by wowsers »

Cru wrote:I was playing AC.

Update... for some reason it just started working. I didn't change a thing... :)
I also found that it's a very random thing. It will work fine for a few race then just stop working. I have a G27 and with AC it just randomly work and sometime no.

jeffreyedgar

Fanaleds 2.2f download

Post by jeffreyedgar »

I have attempted to download the 2.2f update several times. The download progress appears but the file is not stored in any folder. Anyone else having this issue? In the past I have downloaded updates with no issue. I have tried the download at home and at work with different computers with the same result.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

That's odd. Seems to work fine here. Not much I can do from here I'm afraid. Give it a try later.