Assigning LEDs

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
flyoffacliff
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Nov 2014, 19:16

Assigning LEDs

Post by flyoffacliff »

I have a Logitech G27 and GRID Autosport. I tried assigning specific things to the LEDs, but they don't work, they still show the RPMs. Is the feature not compatible with this game? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

User avatar
Bose321
Fanaleds developer
Posts: 1224
Joined: 18 Jul 2012, 17:00
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Assigning LEDs

Post by Bose321 »

You have to disable the RPM LEDs before you can assign the LEDs.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

flyoffacliff
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Nov 2014, 19:16

Re: Assigning LEDs

Post by flyoffacliff »

How do I do that?

User avatar
Bose321
Fanaleds developer
Posts: 1224
Joined: 18 Jul 2012, 17:00
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Assigning LEDs

Post by Bose321 »

Select the G27 in the hardware tab, and under revled style click option 7: Disabled. Not sure if it's 100% like this, since I don't own a G27, but that's how it works on SLI-devices.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

flyoffacliff
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Nov 2014, 19:16

Re: Assigning LEDs

Post by flyoffacliff »

Thank you, but I can't even got to the drop-down menu to change it. The window won't fit my screen, even at 1920x1080 resolution. Here is a screenshot:

Image

User avatar
DirkT
Fanaleds developer
Posts: 489
Joined: 18 Jul 2012, 23:29

Re: Assigning LEDs

Post by DirkT »

That's not looking too well lol...

Erh, this is a bit of a problem, I think you have DPI scaling set to a value bigger than 100%. Fanaleds has been built a bit with this in mind, but not enough as you can see...

Would you mind toggling the DPI setting and see if it helps?

flyoffacliff
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Nov 2014, 19:16

Re: Assigning LEDs

Post by flyoffacliff »

I tried enabling the compatibility settings to force 640x480 resolution, but that made it worse. I have my DPI set to 150%. Then I tried checking "Disable Display Scaling On High DPI setting." That helped slightly, and I can acses the drop-down box now, but not the check-box under it. Also the icons at the top are misaligned. Here is a screenshot:

Image

Then I unchecked the box again and set the DPI for the whole PC back to 100%. This worked, but I have vision problems and don't want to leave the DPI this low. Is there anyway to change these settings by editing a configuration file manually? Or using command prompt?

Thank you

flyoffacliff
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Nov 2014, 19:16

Re: Assigning LEDs

Post by flyoffacliff »

Bump

User avatar
Bose321
Fanaleds developer
Posts: 1224
Joined: 18 Jul 2012, 17:00
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Assigning LEDs

Post by Bose321 »

The only thing that will work now is to set the scaling to 100%. We'll have a look for future released to improve this.
Last edited by Bose321 on 21 Nov 2014, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

flyoffacliff
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Nov 2014, 19:16

Re: Assigning LEDs

Post by flyoffacliff »

Bose321 wrote:The only thing that will work now is to set the scaling to 100%. We'll have a look for future released to improve this.

Okay. Thank you. :)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest