Problems with Fanatec CSL Elite and RevLights

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
harryhole2512

Problems with Fanatec CSL Elite and RevLights

Post by harryhole2512 »

Hi there,
that’s my first post here and first I’d like to say hello to all.
Second:
I’m using fanaleds first time and have the following problem. After installing I used the “fanaleds interface” to setup my wheel (Fanatec CSL Elite in PC-Mode). The three digits in the wheel work ingame (PC2) as set in fanaleds software. I set Velocity and gear. Perfect!
I also set the leds in the wheelbase. I disabled rpm in the ingame options. Result: when setting in the fanaleds software each led is on when selected. After closing the fanaleds software and driving no led is going on.
If I enable ingame options the rpm the leds are working, but not as programmed.
Does anyone have an idea, where I’m wrong?
Thanks in advance
Harry

RodentYell

Re: Problems with Fanatec CSL Elite and RevLights

Post by RodentYell »

I don't have Pcars2 installed anymore, but in menu in System tab ingame make sure the 3 settings read :

Pcars 2
Off
Pcars 2

That's all I use to have to do.

harryhole2512

Post by harryhole2512 »

Hi,
Thx for your help, but that didn’t help.
Unfortunately it’s not working with these settings.
More Ideas?!
Greetings
Harry

Xeonski

Post by Xeonski »

Hi,

I'm currently having the same problems as Harry, i have configured project cars 2 like you said and i have disabled the revlights options in pcars2.

But when i'm configuring fanaled and when i test the devices with fanaled without the game there is no problem. But as soon as i start the game the led don't work anymore. It feels like even if you disable the revlights options in project cars 2, the game take the control of the led on the wheel.

Does anybody tried and succeed to use the rev lights with fanaleds and project cars 2, if so is there some additional step that i am missing ?

Thanks in advance.