SimInstrumentsDash Owners - How many of you are left?

Do you have any modes or games you would like to see? Let us know.
BARMotorsport

SimInstrumentsDash Owners - How many of you are left?

Post by BARMotorsport »

:?:
Hey guys, just curious. How many of us are left in the world with Siminstruments Dash that wish we could still use them?
I have something in mind but it won't mean anything if there isn't enough interest...

Any post is welcome... just testing the waters!

RodentYell

Re: SimInstrumentsDash Owners - How many of you are left?

Post by RodentYell »

Yep I'm interested..

BARMotorsport

Post by BARMotorsport »

BARMotorsport wrote:
07 May 2019, 19:25
:?:
Hey guys, just curious. How many of us are left in the world with Siminstruments Dash that wish we could still use them?
I have something in mind but it won't mean anything if there isn't enough interest...

Any post is welcome... just testing the waters!
..."the lights are dim, might be somebody's home but no one is answering the door". I suspect that there may be more users left but like me, rarely check-in anymore because the "guys that matter" aren't responding much to anyone on any subject lately at all.

Fanaleds, I did and will always appreciate your dedication and skills. I wish I was gifted with your ability.

RodentYell, I was hoping / dreaming that there were enough of us left to pool our funds enough to make and interesting offer to Fanaleds or SLIMax to get them to... well, I just ran out of gas right here and now... Time to move on. :cry:

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

There's always an option to make some time in return for some money. If there's enough of you guys out there are that are willing to 'donate' for this cause.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Simon Russell
Beta tester

Post by Simon Russell »

I'm very interested. I have had a SimInstrumentsDash for a few years now and it still works really well.
:D :D

BARMotorsport

Post by BARMotorsport »

Thank you for your reply.

That would be fair. Could we possibly get extra function if donations were good enough? (Just Dreaming!)
Additional data display use of LCD. Ability to take advantage of more warning light data in api?
Some function from the original software? Ability to add our own text titles for example. More sli options?

Just curious.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

In theory everything is possible of course. If you guys could make a list of things you would like me and Dirk could figure out how much time and money that would cost. And then we can see if that's possible. ;)
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

RodentYell

Post by RodentYell »

At this moment in time all I want is it working again in Raceroom like normal, because they updated their API.