Support for Logitech G923

Do you have any modes or games you would like to see? Let us know.
Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Support for Logitech G923

Post by Bose321 »

For those with the G923 and a few games that are supported right now, would you like to try out a beta version?

If so, contact us or PM me.

Edit: Right now we have enough people testing the new version.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

sidinhoo

Post by sidinhoo »

Bose321 wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 14:11
For those with the G923 and a few games that are supported right now, would you like to try out a beta version?

If so, contact us or PM me.
Can you make the link or file available here to anyone who wants the beta while the official is not out?

Is Euro Truck SImulator 2 or American Truck Simulator included in this beta?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

We can't do that. However we can give you beta access so you can download it. So check your email :)

The beta only adds support for this wheel, so ETS2 and ATS are supported as usual.

sidinhoo

Re: Suporte para Logitech G923

Post by sidinhoo »

Bose321 wrote:
25 Dec 2020, 23:07
We can't do that. However we can give you beta access so you can download it. So check your email :)

The beta only adds support for this wheel, so ETS2 and ATS are supported as usual.
Thanks, I already tested it and I don't know if I can give the current feedback here, but anyway, as the G923 steering wheel has 1 more light set than the G29 (blue light set on the RPM leds located in the central part of the lights) this blue light does not come on, just the standard lights (green, yellow and red), so I would like to know if there will be the addition of the blue light on the G923 steering wheel, since the program does not contain the blue light, so it will not light on the leds on the steering wheel.

sidinhoo

Post by sidinhoo »

sidinhoo wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 15:54
Bose321 wrote:
25 Dec 2020, 23:07

Thanks, I already tested it and I don't know if I can give the current feedback here, but anyway, as the G923 steering wheel has 1 more light set than the G29 (blue light set on the RPM leds located in the central part of the lights) this blue light does not come on, just the standard lights (green, yellow and red), so I would like to know if there will be the addition of the blue light on the G923 steering wheel, since the program does not contain the blue light, so it will not light on the leds on the steering wheel.
Bringing one more update of the tests done here, it is giving a certain delay in the response of the leds, sometimes it locks the leds and then comes back. But the colors are working perfectly now, all the colors working.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

It might be possible you didn't reach 100% of the rev limit, but good to hear it's working now. :)

We hope to bring out an update in the next year. 👍

sidinhoo

Post by sidinhoo »

Bose321 wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 16:51
It might be possible you didn't reach 100% of the rev limit, but good to hear it's working now. :)

We hope to bring out an update in the next year. 👍
Updating the tests ...
When I change gears in the truck, there is a certain delay for the LEDs to come on at the speed I am currently (about 3 seconds), I also realized that there is a certain conflict in the forcefeedback of the steering wheel, as if I had disabled forcefeedback and I have to go there in the controls option of Euro Truck Simulator 2, activate the G923 again and it will work normally again, if I don’t do this, the steering wheel will be heavy, as if I had connected now and without reconnect the game, just plugged in and active waiting for connection to the game (but the steering wheel keeps working, just the forcefeedback that turns off and the leds lock at a certain rotation), having to activate it again on the game controls, which works again but this ends up happening from time to time, this conflict doesn’t have a certain time, it’s random.

Thank you for your commitment and dedication to bringing support to the steering wheel!

Happy New Year!!!

M00D

Post by M00D »

Hello, if you need someone to test the beta I'm in

berserkwolf

Post by berserkwolf »

how can i join this beta for g923?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

We currently have plenty of testers.