Page 2 of 2

Re: please help

Posted: 15 Jul 2013, 10:43
by pkracing
sorry for late reply was away with work
so I tried a new usb cable straight from steering wheel to different usb port and still no good.
and when I look at the fanaled menu its say s unknown fanatic device found ( trying to support )

Re: please help

Posted: 15 Jul 2013, 11:26
by DirkT
Would you mind trying to upgrade your Fanatec drivers to a beta version? This is purely down to Fanatec drivers I've come to find out.

Re: please help

Posted: 08 Aug 2013, 08:46
by pkracing
omg I had given up just cause I wasn't smart enough.
I re downloaded all my fanatic stuff again and again and after the third attempt it has started working again.
I cant thank you enough for all the patience and help you and your website are amazing thank you thank you .

kind regards and appreciation

pk :D :D :D :D :D :D :D