Page 1 of 2

please help

Posted: 24 Jun 2013, 10:59
by pkracing
thank you for this great website.

I have started using this since 1.5 e I think and it was working great. and then when I updated and up until now I ve lost my led lights in r factor and I racing.
I ve tried uninstalling and going back to the first 1.5 version but had no luck.
can any one help

please

Re: please help

Posted: 24 Jun 2013, 11:12
by Bose321
Could you tell me more? What hardware are you using? Does something happen when you launch Fanaleds? The LEDs should turn on briefly when Fanaleds is started. Did you follow our readme?

Re: please help

Posted: 25 Jun 2013, 14:01
by pkracing
I m running fanatic clubsport .

fault is with both rims everything was working until I updated but don't know which one I updated to.
when it powers up and fanaleds goes across the screen there is no led light flash.

I have had them working fine in both rfactor and I racing

Re: please help

Posted: 25 Jun 2013, 14:09
by Bose321
Does fanaleds recognize you're playing the games?

Did you follow our readme?

Re: please help

Posted: 30 Jun 2013, 09:08
by pkracing
yes I believe so.
and yes I did read the readme.

the lcd screen is working fine with gears on there and the lines go up around the number but no led lights

Re: please help

Posted: 30 Jun 2013, 12:48
by Bose321
When you start up Fanaleds, it does show "Fanaleds" on the screen, but the LEDs then already don't work?

Re: please help

Posted: 01 Jul 2013, 08:41
by pkracing
yes that is correct

Re: please help

Posted: 01 Jul 2013, 09:49
by DirkT
Is your wheel behind a USB-hub? mine is and that stopped being recognized by the Fanatec SDK as well. You should see a message like this:

"Unknown Fanatec device found, trying to support"

If so, LEDs don't work, only the segments get sent data. If not, make sure you're running the latest driver and firmware

Re: please help

Posted: 10 Jul 2013, 08:01
by pkracing
ok so my usb goes straight fom wheel to computer and I ve tried a different plug in the back of the computer as well and still no luck

Re: please help

Posted: 10 Jul 2013, 08:50
by DirkT
Could it be USB3 perhaps? My GT3 wheel once also didn't get recognised on USB3.

Would you be able to post a screenshot when your wheel is plugged in of the Fanaleds mainscreen?