Page 1 of 2

LEDs doesn't work on G27 ["Solved"]

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 17:13
by Christian G
Hello,
I need help.
I have install Fanaleds because I play Eurotrucksimulator 2.
I'va already Patched on Version 1.4 and the LEDs doesn't work.
Here is a link to a Picture of my config
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-19999723/fans.png.html

Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 17:17
by Bose321
Hi, thanks for opening a thread.

The LEDs don't turn on when you launch Fanaleds, right?

We don't have a G27 near us atm to test, so it might take a day or two before we can test this ourself.

Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 17:19
by Christian G
Yes. Thats my Problem.

Okay. Thank u for your help.

Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 17:22
by Bose321
Just to make sure: have you installed the latest Logitech drivers for your wheel, and did the LEDs ever work?

Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 17:30
by Christian G
The latest drivers are installed and the LEDs ever work

EDIT: Where I have to put the .dll for ETS2?

Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 17:52
by Bose321
You shouldn't have to move the .dll.

If the LEDs don't light up when you start Fanaleds, something else is wrong.

Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 18:03
by Christian G
Ok.

The LEDs now Light Up when I start Fanaleds.
But ingame the don't work :(

Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 18:41
by Bose321
It should work without any extra setup, but can you try to manually move the ETS2 .dll plugin?

Put it in Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\plugins

You should create this folder yourself.

If it works after this, we will have to work on a fix for it.

Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 20:04
by Christian G
Now does it work. Thank u for any help. Best support I've ever know :)

Re: LEDs doesn't work on G27

Posted: 09 Jul 2013, 22:00
by Bose321
Glad to see it's working now. This shouldn't happen so we'll look into the problem. Thanks for reporting it.