Page 1 of 1

Display switching from gear to speed

Posted: 24 Jul 2013, 13:38
by bozzmann
I am using a csr elite wheel with an F1 rim running 1.6a. When using F1 2012 and I have the preferences set to gear the display shows the gear but as soon as the game starts the display reverts to the speed.
Any ideas

Re: Display switching from gear to speed

Posted: 25 Jul 2013, 09:44
by DirkT
I'm not 100% sure but doesn't F1 2012 have native Fanatec support which you will have to turn off somehow?

Re: Display switching from gear to speed

Posted: 26 Jul 2013, 09:46
by bozzmann
I'm new to fanaleds but from what I've read on forums I think there is some kind of input from codemasters but I have no idea wether you can override it or control it

Re: Display switching from gear to speed

Posted: 29 Jul 2013, 12:12
by DirkT
Did you look at the readme? http://fanaleds.com/readme

If you get the default Codemasters output, take a look at the same file and try disabling things like this:

Code: Select all

<led_display nativeSupport="false" />