Page 1 of 1

RPM Configuration

Posted: 06 Aug 2013, 22:37
by o_broca
Hi everyone.

I found this amazing software on internet, which works perfectly.
I´m impressed.

While I was playing ETS2, I saw something strange.
When we turn on the truck engine on, the green led should be activated, but unfortunatly is not.
And before the last RPM number reached, all red lights are on.

Could someone help me to configure the correct rpm scale?

Thx in advance.

Re: RPM Configuration

Posted: 06 Aug 2013, 22:46
by Bose321
If you go to advanced -> Car settings while the Euro Truck Simulator 2 profile is selected.

On my Volvo FH16 I use:

First: 1200
Second: 1800
Third: 2200
Last: 2500
Final gear: 12

This works awesome on the SLI-PRO I use, haven't tried on a wheel yet. You can tinker it yourself to see what you like. I hope that helps. ;)

Re: RPM Configuration

Posted: 07 Aug 2013, 00:11
by o_broca
Thx Man!

While I was waiting for some response, I tried to configure by myself.
For my Scania R the configuration is:

First: 500
Second: 1600
Third: 2400
Last: 2500
Final Gear: 12

It´s really amazing dude!
It works like a charm.
Congratulations to all of you for the fantastic job.

Re: RPM Configuration

Posted: 07 Aug 2013, 01:00
by Bose321
Thanks for you kind words and I'm glad to see you've found a good setting. :)