Page 1 of 1
[not a bug]Revleds not working in LFS
Posted: 24 Oct 2013, 16:49
by mekanizumu
I have a CSW wheel. I downloaded the latest version 1.6a (and also tried 1.5), the LED is working fine but the revleds are not shown in LFS. I only play LFS so I don't know if they work in other games. Do you have any idea how to fix this? Also the rumble effects are not working. For example when I upshift, therfe's no rumble even though I've ticked the "Gear upshift" in the Rubmle effects panel. Thx!
Re: Revleds not working in LFS
Posted: 25 Oct 2013, 00:04
by Bose321
Re: Revleds not working in LFS
Posted: 25 Oct 2013, 03:52
by mekanizumu
No I haven't made any profile. I just changed the active profile to LFS and modified that profile.
I have downloaded your profile lfs.xml but I have no idea where to put it? Just place it under the Fanaleds install folder? The Fanaleds UI doesn't seem to have any menu for importing this XML file. Thanks for your quick response!
Re: Revleds not working in LFS
Posted: 25 Oct 2013, 13:33
by Bose321
Hi,
Sorry for not explaining that. There's a how-to on our forum:
http://www.fanaleds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=123 If you read that post you should be able to get it working.
This way is a little cumbersome, I agree. There are plans for an easier way, but not anytime soon unfortunately.
Let me know if you hit any problems.
Re: Revleds not working in LFS
Posted: 26 Oct 2013, 16:32
by mekanizumu
Thanks a lot! It works now! But I think it's still a little buggy if I can't get the revleds working by just checking the revleds checkbox in an empty lfs profile:)
Anyway, I really appreciate the fantastic work you guys have done for making CSW leds working for so many simulators!
Re: Revleds not working in LFS
Posted: 26 Oct 2013, 18:42
by Bose321
LFS doesn't let us know what the max RPM is in a car, so we can't calculate the revLEDs ourself unfortunately. That's why you have to do it manually.
Have fun on the track.