Page 1 of 1

Upshift flashing can't be turned off

Posted: 09 Nov 2013, 09:55
by derx
Hi,

if I set the upshift timeout to 0 (which according to the popup would disable the flashing on upshift) the [ ] flash in a really weird pattern. It didn't do that in the 1.x version. I use 2.0c with a Fanatec CSW (FW37).

gr derx

Re: Upshift flashing can't be turned off

Posted: 09 Nov 2013, 12:12
by Bose321
That may be possible right now. Can you untick the indicators for now? Do you mind if I mail you with a test version? We're working on a few bugs and this might be solved as well then.

Re: Upshift flashing can't be turned off

Posted: 10 Nov 2013, 14:59
by derx
np you have my email adress :)
The other thing I noticed (which might be related) is that the shift indicator shows a lot sooner than before. It would be nice if you could adjust that as well. Some people might like to get the indicator sooner, but I prefer to see it just before I need to shift (like 200-400 rpm before the shift point).

For the indicator I set the blink time to 500ms, and that's fine without distracting me.