Page 1 of 1

RevLights not working in F1 2013 - 2.0c? CSR [not a bug]

Posted: 10 Nov 2013, 12:54
by roders
Hi All,

Just wondering if I'm missing something with getting the RevLED's to work when running 2.0c.
They used to work with 1.6. With the "RevLEDs enabled on RIM" option ticked and creating a Car Name with RPM's for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, last and RPM Shift.
I'm using a Fanatec CSR Elite with Formula Wheel.
When using 2.0c, I tried programing each of the 9 RevLEDs to 22%, 33%, 44% etc, but nothing lights up.
I also tried creating a CarName profile also with no luck.

The centre LED works fine and I can configure that to RPM, SPEED, Gears, etc. Just no RevLED's.

Is there something I'm overlooking??

Thanks for an awesome product.

Rod.

Re: RevLights not working in F1 2013 - 2.0c? CSR

Posted: 10 Nov 2013, 14:53
by Bose321
Hi Rod,

F1 2013 shouldn't need manual profiles. If you correctly change the config file, or let Fanaleds do it automatically, it should all work.

Check out the readme: http://fanaleds.com/readme

Re: RevLights not working in F1 2013 - 2.0c? CSR

Posted: 10 Nov 2013, 16:38
by roders
Thanks for the prompt reply.

Was an error on my part, when editing the line :

•<motion enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="30500" delay="1" extradata="3" />

I did not change the extradata to =3 and had it as =1.

Now with the extradata=3

All works fine.

Thanks for an awesome product.

Re: RevLights not working in F1 2013 - 2.0c? CSR

Posted: 10 Nov 2013, 17:14
by Bose321
Thanks for the kind words. Have fun on the track.