Page 1 of 3
Request OMSI support in fanaleds [Added in 1.2g]
Posted: 19 Sep 2012, 19:39
by 1337patchy
Hey there, OMSI is a bus simulation game, i spend a lot of hours on it, i really enjoy it, and it would be awesome if fanaleds would be compatible with it, i understand that this may not be such an easy task to do, like any coding project, but incase you give it a go, i'll be much thankful

Thanks in advance.
Re: Request OMSI support in fanaleds
Posted: 19 Sep 2012, 22:06
by Bose321
I remember I have played it once or twice. Unfortunately I can't find anything about any telemetry information from the game that we can use...
My best shot is to contact the developers and ask if it's possible.
I'll keep you updated.
Re: Request OMSI support in fanaleds
Posted: 19 Sep 2012, 22:23
by 1337patchy
Thanks bose, didn't expect such an attentious reply.
P.S. Presshift Shift + Y (think thats the combo) in OMSI, gives some telemetry info.
Re: Request OMSI support in fanaleds
Posted: 22 Sep 2012, 22:30
by 1337patchy
Hi

Any news for me?
Re: Request OMSI support in fanaleds
Posted: 22 Sep 2012, 23:10
by Bose321
I haven't got an email back from them yet...

I hate it when developers don't take their time to respond to such matters. I'll send them an other email Monday.
Re: Request OMSI support in fanaleds
Posted: 24 Sep 2012, 20:04
by 1337patchy
Thank you sir

Re: Request OMSI support in fanaleds
Posted: 24 Sep 2012, 23:16
by Paul Wickham
Trust me patchy no team of devs work quicker than these guys, as a tester it is sometimes hard to keep up with them

Re: Request OMSI support in fanaleds
Posted: 24 Sep 2012, 23:58
by Bose321
Hehe. Unfortunately we can't do this with some help from the developers of the games too... I don't think they will answer me.

Re: Request OMSI support in fanaleds
Posted: 25 Sep 2012, 10:26
by Bose321
I've got some good news. They have responded to us and it seems like it can be done. I can't give you a date on when it's supported, but hopefully in the next beta release or stable release.
Re: Request OMSI support in fanaleds
Posted: 28 Sep 2012, 16:49
by 1337patchy
Wow thank you Bose, sorry for the late reply!! If there is need for some testing, tell me ahaha
