Page 1 of 2
SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 15 Dec 2013, 19:57
by UberChef
Ever since I updated the software from version 1c. the fanaleds program stops working after about 2 minutes of racing or once I pit! Is there anyway to get version 1c back as this version worked with no problems what so ever?
Thank you for all your hard work,
John
Re: SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 15 Dec 2013, 20:02
by Bose321
Do you happen to be using a USB 3.0 port for your SRW S1??
Re: SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 16 Dec 2013, 04:16
by diegomcx
Hi Bose! It's me again(bothering, hehe)
Looks like that USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 worked for one time only, since I keep having the same freezes on all games I play =/
Re: SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 20 Dec 2013, 03:42
by UberChef
Bose321 wrote:Do you happen to be using a USB 3.0 port for your SRW S1??
i will check, thank you!
Re: SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 21 Dec 2013, 02:11
by UberChef
Still not working, is there anyway to get version 1?
Re: SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 21 Dec 2013, 13:36
by Bose321
Version 1 of Fanaleds only support Fanatec wheels.

Re: SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 22 Dec 2013, 23:15
by UberChef
Maybe it was version 1.9c I think, do you have this?
Re: SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 22 Dec 2013, 23:26
by Bose321
All versions can still be found on our website. If you go to the downloads page and tinker a little with the URL you can try to find an older version.
We are more interested in fixed the problem, as in providing you with old software that does not have all features and supported games. But I understand your point of view.
Re: SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 23 Dec 2013, 10:36
by UberChef
i'm sorry but what do you mean by tinkering with the url to get the older version?
Thank you for your help,
John
Re: SRW-S1 wheel leds stop working!
Posted: 23 Dec 2013, 20:37
by Bose321
I'm sorry. I'm not able to be on my PC for a few days, but I'll try to get version 1.6 for you, see if that works.
I'll PM you the link. Let me know here if that works.