Page 1 of 1

No flashing lights when have to shift in F1 13 (SRW-S1)

Posted: 11 Jul 2014, 22:13
by Lunatic23
Hi guys,

i have an SRW-S1 on a G25. In F1 2013 the lights work but when i have to shift the lights at the SRW-S1 won´t flash. Is it a bug or not possible to do?

Re: No flashing lights when have to shift in F1 13 (SRW-S1)

Posted: 12 Jul 2014, 00:03
by Bose321
Can you try to change the upshift flash to another value to see if that matters?

Re: No flashing lights when have to shift in F1 13 (SRW-S1)

Posted: 12 Jul 2014, 08:52
by Lunatic23
I changed the settings but no flashing. And the first red LED block shines all the time i´m driving.
Just to be clear. I changed the lines in the hardware config file like the readme says.

Re: No flashing lights when have to shift in F1 13 (SRW-S1)

Posted: 12 Jul 2014, 10:13
by Bose321
So if I understand correctly the revleds don't work at all, except for the first block?

Re: No flashing lights when have to shift in F1 13 (SRW-S1)

Posted: 12 Jul 2014, 10:21
by Lunatic23
Sry for my bad english. ;)
They work all, but all the time i´m driving the first red block ist always on.
And when i have to shift, they are not flashing on and off and on and off...

Or do I understand something wrong :?: