Page 1 of 1

Fanaleds not detecting Logitech G27 anymore [Fixed in 2.2d]

Posted: 13 Jul 2014, 15:31
by Gofast1993
Hello,

I played Euro Truck Simulator 2 with my G27 and Fanaled. Everything worked fine.

Now Fanaleds doesn't detect my G27 anymore. Nothing show up in Hardware menu.

I tried to unplug/re-plug my wheel, restart my computer, re-install Fanaleds, delete all settings but still nothing.

Re: Fanaleds doesn't detect my Logitech G27 anymore

Posted: 15 Jul 2014, 01:17
by Kelanved
Same issue here, after updating to 2.2c my G27 is no longer found, hardware menu is empty.

Re: Fanaleds doesn't detect my Logitech G27 anymore

Posted: 15 Jul 2014, 09:44
by Bose321
I have sent an email to the both of you with a new version to try. Your email seem to have bounced though Fast1993.

Re: Fanaleds doesn't detect my Logitech G27 anymore

Posted: 15 Jul 2014, 21:10
by bul0w
Same issue here, after updating to 2.2c my G27 is no longer found, hardware menu is empty.

Re: Fanaleds doesn't detect my Logitech G27 anymore

Posted: 15 Jul 2014, 23:04
by Bose321
This will be fixed in 2.2d. It has been tested and will be released soon.