Page 1 of 1

2.2c memory leak? [Fixed in 2.2d]

Posted: 15 Jul 2014, 11:07
by RedBarom
I haven't been playing iRacing for a couple of weeks due to a summer break, but have the fanaleds program running at windows start (and almost never shutdown / reboot).

After I updated fanaleds I recently noticed that it seems to have a memory leak (again).

Image

Once I close and restart it again it starts out by using around 10MB, but when I return to my computer the next day it was using 2+gb
Also now I restarted the program like 15 minutes ago, haven't run a racing game or something and now it's up to 40+mb already.

I had it with one of the early versions as well when I think it was caused by some xml library you guys were using.
I'm using a G27 wheel if that matters btw.

This it the earlier report when I had a similar issue:
http://www.fanaleds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133

Re: 2.2c memory leak?

Posted: 16 Jul 2014, 12:14
by DirkT
Found and fixed in next version, thanks for reporting.