Page 1 of 1
G27 + SRW-S1 the device is disconnected
Posted: 16 Aug 2014, 21:32
by richardbmx
Hello, I have several flaws. I own a g27 modified with a SRW-S1, when I activate the fanaleds and accelerated when lighting of the srw-s1 and reach topo disconnects the device spends three seconds and connect again to disable fanaleds stop making failure this failure began last night, worked fine before without problems.
Re: G27 + SRW-S1 the device is disconnected
Posted: 16 Aug 2014, 22:49
by Bose321
Did you change anything which could have cause this issue?
Re: G27 + SRW-S1 the device is disconnected
Posted: 16 Aug 2014, 23:14
by richardbmx
solved .. the problem was the srw-s1 pluing for led, delete it and it works fine...... what does not work are the assignments of each LED, pit limiter, flags etc
Re: G27 + SRW-S1 the device is disconnected
Posted: 10 Sep 2014, 10:18
by DirkT
Only works when you put the revled style in "Disabled" state, otherwise they get overridden.