Page 1 of 1

Fanaleds.exe crash when leaving pits (rFactor)

Posted: 17 Sep 2014, 16:43
by Shinto
Hey guys.

So I actually use fanaleds for quite a while now. But suddenly, one day it just stopped working.
As soon as I click on "start" andthe leds should light up in rfactor, fanaleds crash.
That means the icon on my taskbar disappears too.

I uninstalled it several times and reinstalled it but it always crashes when entering the car.
Since it worked perfectly fine 1 or 2 weeks before, I have no idea what the problem could be. I installed nothing new so there should not be any difficulties with other programs running in the background.

I hope there is some solution. I´d be sad to not be able to use that software.

Re: Fanaleds.exe crash when leaving pits (rFactor)

Posted: 24 Sep 2014, 09:53
by DirkT
Weird, and that should definitely not happen.

But I have some concerns with the rFactor(1/2) plugins anyway, so I'll try my best to get a look at this.

Re: Fanaleds.exe crash when leaving pits (rFactor)

Posted: 03 Nov 2014, 17:13
by ArdenInt
Hi Dirk,

I have tried to get through to you through John Beeson regarding a fault that I am experiencing. It looks like I have been having exactly the same problem that Shinto has described.

I have sent you an email with some more details.

Ranald