Page 1 of 1

Assigning LEDs

Posted: 15 Nov 2014, 19:19
by flyoffacliff
I have a Logitech G27 and GRID Autosport. I tried assigning specific things to the LEDs, but they don't work, they still show the RPMs. Is the feature not compatible with this game? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

Re: Assigning LEDs

Posted: 15 Nov 2014, 21:19
by Bose321
You have to disable the RPM LEDs before you can assign the LEDs.

Re: Assigning LEDs

Posted: 15 Nov 2014, 22:57
by flyoffacliff
How do I do that?

Re: Assigning LEDs

Posted: 15 Nov 2014, 23:24
by Bose321
Select the G27 in the hardware tab, and under revled style click option 7: Disabled. Not sure if it's 100% like this, since I don't own a G27, but that's how it works on SLI-devices.

Re: Assigning LEDs

Posted: 16 Nov 2014, 17:24
by flyoffacliff
Thank you, but I can't even got to the drop-down menu to change it. The window won't fit my screen, even at 1920x1080 resolution. Here is a screenshot:

Image

Re: Assigning LEDs

Posted: 16 Nov 2014, 17:47
by DirkT
That's not looking too well lol...

Erh, this is a bit of a problem, I think you have DPI scaling set to a value bigger than 100%. Fanaleds has been built a bit with this in mind, but not enough as you can see...

Would you mind toggling the DPI setting and see if it helps?

Re: Assigning LEDs

Posted: 16 Nov 2014, 20:16
by flyoffacliff
I tried enabling the compatibility settings to force 640x480 resolution, but that made it worse. I have my DPI set to 150%. Then I tried checking "Disable Display Scaling On High DPI setting." That helped slightly, and I can acses the drop-down box now, but not the check-box under it. Also the icons at the top are misaligned. Here is a screenshot:

Image

Then I unchecked the box again and set the DPI for the whole PC back to 100%. This worked, but I have vision problems and don't want to leave the DPI this low. Is there anyway to change these settings by editing a configuration file manually? Or using command prompt?

Thank you

Re: Assigning LEDs

Posted: 21 Nov 2014, 22:54
by flyoffacliff
Bump

Re: Assigning LEDs

Posted: 21 Nov 2014, 23:45
by Bose321
The only thing that will work now is to set the scaling to 100%. We'll have a look for future released to improve this.

Re: Assigning LEDs

Posted: 22 Nov 2014, 19:02
by flyoffacliff
Bose321 wrote:The only thing that will work now is to set the scaling to 100%. We'll have a look for future released to improve this.

Okay. Thank you. :)