Page 1 of 1

Fanaleds crash on rfactor2 [SOLVED]

Posted: 10 Dec 2014, 13:30
by Javi_Toretto
Hi, I have installed the version 2.2h with SRW -S1 Steering Wheel and when I go to track rFactor2 I get this error:

Problem signature :
Problem Event Name : APPCRASH
Application Name : FanaLEDs.exe
Application Version : 0.0.0.0
Timestamp of the application: 5436de33
Name of module errors : FanaLEDs.exe
Module Version errors : 0.0.0.0
Module Timestamp with errors: 5436de33
Exception code: 40000015
Moving exception: 000454d6
Operating system version : 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID . 3082
Additional Information 1: edea
Additional Information 2: edeaba5b01395cf23a36b7a7ce683cea
Additional Information 3: ff78
Additional Information 4: ff7876a06f5f0d7a975ebd0ab5cc0d03

This is happening to me since last week because I previously worked correctly. I can assign any function to the LEDs and hardware me appears correctly the wheel.

regards

Re: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2

Posted: 10 Dec 2014, 16:56
by Bose321
Have you updated the rFactor 2 plugin after updating Fanaleds?

Re: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2

Posted: 15 Dec 2014, 20:25
by Javi_Toretto
Bose321 wrote:Have you updated the rFactor 2 plugin after updating Fanaleds?
hi, excuse me for not answering earlier. Yes, I upgraded rfactor after putting fanaleds but I downloaded again the dll to put them again.
But always the fanaleds program closes when I enter race.
regards

Re: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2

Posted: 16 Dec 2014, 16:11
by Bose321
Do you happen to use any mods or something? What build is your game at?

Re: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2

Posted: 16 Dec 2014, 20:00
by Javi_Toretto
Bose321 wrote:Do you happen to use any mods or something? What build is your game at?
Hi, after using any mod the program closes . Whenever I enter the race .
Right now we are using build 798 but with the new also happens .

Tomorrow I have to format the computer and I will try .

regards

Re: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2

Posted: 19 Dec 2014, 10:36
by Javi_Toretto
Hi,
It is already formatted the computer and fanaleds application works again

Bose321 thanks for your concern

Regards

Re: Fanaleds crash on rfactor2

Posted: 19 Dec 2014, 10:46
by Bose321
Great to hear you managed to fix it yourself. Have a good weekend.